The Blazer cruiser board in colour Hellaconia is a mini wooden diamond-tail cruiser with soft conical wheels . It is available in size 26´´ x 7.25´´ x 13.75´´WB. It features a Resin-7 hard rock maple base with a mellow concave with kick tail. This Globe cruiser has 4.25´´ Tensor Alloy trucks and 62mm 78a wheels. The top deck is a Printed grip tape
- Epoxy resin is used to press all our boards which make them lighter, stronger, and longer lasting than normal water-based decks
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE:
- Standard trucks typically used on models less than 34´´ long.
LESS PUSHING, LONGER ROLL:
- Standard on every complete, Globe Abec-7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort and faster.
- Our high-rebound 92a durometer bushings are used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of each board.
FASTER SMOOTHER GRIPPER:
- Globe´s high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.
The 34″ Toledo 77 model is suited towards teenagers or adults around or just under 6ft in height or 168cm – 186cm (5”5’ – 6”1’) . It will hold rail turns without sliding out for surfers that are under 85kg. It has the deeper concave in the deck which provides the surfer with more ability to hold the rail while carving. It shares the same concave as the 32.5″ and 35.5″ models.
Sold Out - R 4,100.00
The 33” Holy Toledo is suited to teenager to adult surfers 5”4’ – 6”0’ (162cm – 183cm) in height. The 33” Holy Toledo is the original signature model of World Top 3 surfer Filipe Toledo. The 33” has a shallow concave and is suited to surfers who wish to pump and generate speed on flat sections. The 33” Toledo is also considered the step up board from the 32” Flying Fish, as it shares the same concave profile but more: width, length and wheelbase.
The 33” Holy Toledo has been a very popular model for many surfers all over the world and has all round performance for practicing surf turns.
The 32” Flying Fish is the most popular model for surf groms aged 9 – 13 years. It is perfect for young surf groms who want to progress their level of surfing. Surfers of this age typically start to gain more confidence in their surfing and get stronger bodies, so the Flying Fish is the perfect fit. The Flying Fish responds perfectly to their body movement and mimics their surf turns.
Grommets can push the Flying Fish to do more advanced surf turns and manoeuvres – the board will respond. Grommets will be able to practice their bottom turns, generating speed and also tail slides.