Reef Hyper Flex 4.3mm
The New Reef HYPERFLEX is lighter, warmer and even more flexible, with reduced carbon footprint with the Aqua X Solvent free Glue lamination.
- Super-light Limestone Neoprene rubber Warmer, lighter by 20% than regular stretch neoprene. Softer with even more stretch, easy to put on and take off, allowing better feel and freedom of movement and more environmentally friendly.
- Eco Carbon Black Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be pyrolyzes from scrap rubber tires. This signiﬁcantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
- Aqua-X Lamination water-based glue, eliminating harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Solvent Free!!
- Thermal S-Flex Jersey Dries faster. double knit, lighter, with increased flex comfort and absorbs less water.
- Drainage System Allows excess water to drain freely without compromising warmth.
- Taped Seams Nylon II Stretch tape, welded seams, stronger, more flexible and water tight.
- Neck Entry System Designed to keep water out with adding extra flexibility across the back.
- Seamless Shoulders and Underarms Unrestricted movement giving you full flexibility.
- S-Tex Knee, durable, lightweight & flexible to protect you & your board
- Latex Cuff Seals Restricts water entry.
Internal Key Pocket with loop tie.