AquaMax Jnr 4.3mm Wetsuit
The New AquaMax Jnr has less seams with increased flexibility. The AquaMax is more flexible, lighter and warmer with a reduced carbon footprint. This combination enables you to surf at your highest level of performance, keeping you warmer, and longer in the water.
- Super-light Limestone Neoprene rubber Earth mined limestone replacing petrochemicals. Comes from nature with decreased enviromental impact. Warmer, lighter by 20% than regular stretch neoprene. Softer with even more stretch, easy to put on and take off, allowing better feel and freedom of movement and more environmentally friendly.
- Eco Carbon Black Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be pyrolyzes from scrap rubber tires. This signiﬁcantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit. 104L Water ResourceConserved per kg of fabric.
- Aqua-X Lamination Water-based glue, eliminating harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Solvent Free!!
- Thermal Heat Flex Jersey Double knit, lighter, increased flex and comfort which absorbs less water.
- Seams Triple Glued & Blindstitched seams which are stronger, more flexible and gives a water tight seal.
- Neck Easy-Entry System Designed to keep water out while adding extra flexibility across your shoulders and back.
- Seamless Shoulders and Underarms Unrestricted movement giving you full flexibility.
- S-Tex II Knee, Durable, lightweight & more flexible.
- Cuff Seals Latex Inner Seal restricting water entry.
Internal Key Pocket with loop tie.